Social media is a great way to spread the word about the need for insurance coverage of doula care. Get started with our sample tweets and images formatted specifically for sharing on Twitter and Facebook.
Sample tweets– add the images below!
- NEW Brief on #Medicaid, Private Insurance Coverage of #Doula Care: bit.ly/doulacoverage @ChoicesInBirth @childbirth
- New Brief from @childbirth, @ChoicesInBirth makes compelling case for #doula care coverage: bit.ly/doulacoverage
- With so many benefits, all insurers should cover #doula care. Read the brief: bit.ly/doulacoverage
- DYK? #Doula care decreases use of #csection by 28%. More on why insurers should cover #doula care: bit.ly/doulacoverage
- Insurance coverage of #doula care can improve #maternal outcomes. Read more: bit.ly/doulacoverage
- One way to improve #maternal outcomes? Get insurers to cover #doula care! Learn more: bit.ly/doulacoverage
Sample Facebook posts– add the images below!
- The benefits of doula care include better health outcomes for mom and baby and reduced health care costs. Read more about why insurance coverage for doula care is so important in the new issue brief from Childbirth Connection and Choices in Childbirth bit.ly/doulacoverage
- From Childbirth Connection and Choices in Childbirth, a new issue brief details the many ways better insurance coverage for doula care would help moms and babies while reducing health care costs bit.ly/doulacoverage